Thursday, June 2, 2011

EOC Week 9: Creative content

 My creative content for my final project is not 100% decided on, but i am pretty sure it is going to include some arts and crafts of some sort from me to come up with the bottling presentation that i envision to be my creative content for my final project. i know the color scheme that i want to use and the type of bottle i want to use. I know that i will be making a trip to the nearest Michael's and Lee's discount sore in order to get certain materials that i will need for this project. I am going to "dress up" my bottle the way i want it to look and then take a picture of it and upload it to my blog page. I am also going to make a powerpoint presentation to introduce my new product to potential companies or businesses that may lead to possible accounts for IN- SEASON Vodka. Stay tuned for more information. Website is still under construction.

No comments:

Post a Comment