Saturday, May 14, 2011

EOC; Week 6 Me x 3 products i use


I have a number of items or products that i enjoy using or purchasing on a weekly or monthly basis. One product that i have been using for the past 5 years or so is, a hair gel called "Superglue." The reason why i use this without any hesitation, is that it allows me to style my hair exactly the way i like to style it, and it stays like that for long hours. i have tried different products in my hair and have yet to find one that accomplishes the same goal. I would like to consider myself a loyal fan of certain products or brands. Another brand that i stick with is NIke shoes. whether they are running shoes, basketball shoes, or casual i stick by NIKE, simply because i feel they have very cool styles of shoes. I do also feel they are comfortable for the most part. Another everyday thing that i have and take great pride in and stand by is my infinity G35. This is my second Infinity G35 i have owned in 6 years and i don't see myself ever going elsewhere as far as a vehicle goes. I love to travel and i have put some miles on my cars. I drove my first Infinity to Florida when i moved out there in 2008. I take trips to California all the time and Arizona, and my vehicle has treated me well through all those trips. I treat my car like its my child. I keep it clean and maintenance as much as possible. I do feel that i stay loyal to my favorite brands because they make me feel comfortable and secure in having their product.

No comments:

Post a Comment