Thursday, April 21, 2011

EOC Week 3;My Demographics

I was born in 1981. This would make me part of the "MIllenials" that were born between 1976-2000's. According to the definition of the Millenials, its explained that we are part of an era where computers, and other technology like cell phones were being introduced to the world. As we were growing up in this generation known as gen. y, technology still is evolving by the minute. I remember being a young kid in junior high, attempting to use a computer. only thing i knew how to do on it was type up paper assignments that were due in my classes. I sometimes had the ability to be connected to the internet, thats if  the landline at home decided to work fast that day or not. Back in the mid nineties, Internet was called something else. Also, in the late nineties cell phones went from looking like the Big bulky Construction "Zack Morris" phone to being more smaller and easier to carry.

No comments:

Post a Comment