Thursday, April 7, 2011

EOC Week 1;My Voice

Hello, My name is Luis Silva. Along with being an Audio Major at The Art Institute of Las Vegas, I have over 8 years experience working in the Nightclub Industry in Las Vegas, Nevada. I have been fortunate enough to be a part of this ever-growing profitable business over the years. I have been blessed by getting involved in the nightclub industry at an early age and its beginning stages back in 2003, when places like LIGHT at The Bellagio, Studio 54, and TABU at The MGM, were the “hottest” Nightclubs around in this city. At that time there was maybe 6 or 7 clubs that were considered to be the “Spots.” Today in 2011 there is over 20 close to 30 clubs in Las Vegas. It seems like every Hotel has a Nightclub inside of it.  I started my Nightclub Experience as a bar back and eventually worked my way up the ranks to a Bartending position.  Being involved in this type of environment over the years has enabled me to create a strong network of friends and business relationships.

No comments:

Post a Comment